NTT Communications and many of its subsidiaries and business units will be participating in multiple activities at ITW 2015. Here are all the details.
ITW (International Telecoms Week) will take place in Chicago May 10-13. This event is a meeting point for the global wholesale telecommunications community, attended by 6,000+ professionals representing 150 countries around the world. As detailed below, NTT Communications and many of its subsidiaries and business units will be participating in multiple activities throughout the event.
- NTT Communications is a Prime Sponsor of the event.
- Technology and Innovation. Please join us to hear Michael Wheeler, EVP of NTT Communications Global IP Network at NTT America, on the panel “Technology Innovation: A Step into the Future” on Wednesday, May 13, 9:00 am.
- Making your ITW experience better! Please stop by the Hyatt lobby Monday through Wednesday where NTT Communications ambassadors will be distributing complimentary cappuccino, latte and coffee vouchers to be redeemed at the Market Chicago coffee shop.
- Meeting with NTT Communications.
- NTT America Global IP Network: West Tower, Gold Level, New Orleans & San Francisco
- NTT America Carrier Relations: East Tower, 16th Floor, Room 1677
- NTT Com Corporation: East Tower, 17th Floor, Room 1772
- NTT Com (Voice): East Tower, 30th Floor, Rooms 3075 & 3077
- NTT Europe: West Tower, 5th Floor, Room 514
- If you want to schedule a meeting, please email us email@example.com.
More information available at http://www.us.ntt.net/ITW2015/.