NTT Communications is the exclusive Platinum Sponsor of this Conference taking place in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, March 17-18.
NTT Communications will be participating at the Capacity Latam 2015 Conference that will take place next week in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Now in its 12th year, Capacity Latam is one of the largest meetings for the Latin American wholesale telecommunications markets, attended by executives from carriers, vendors, subsea cable companies and satellite corporations, among others.
NTT Communications is the exclusive Platinum Sponsor of this event. Our participation also includes:
- Keynote Panel on Tuesday – Day 1: Michael Wheeler, EVP of the NTT Communications Global IP Network at NTT America, will participate in the 11:50 am panel “FIFA World Cup 2014: What Did We Learn and What Can We Expect Looking Ahead to the 2016 Olympics?”
- Keynote Panel on Wednesday – Day 2: David Berrios, Sr. Director of Business Development for Latin America at NTT America, will moderate the 10:00 am panel “How Can Regulation Encourage Further Development in the Latin American Telecommunications Market?”
- Visit our table at the Exhibition area of the Conference
- Please attend our sponsored lunch on Tuesday – Day 1
- If you would like to set up a meeting please email us at email@example.com.
More details about this event are available here.