Products & Services
Prefix Propagation & Automatic Configuration
Instead of forcing your network administrators to renumber the entire network every time you change ISPs, IPv6 utilizes prefix propagation, which makes renumbering networks considerably easier. Businesses can utilize automatic configuration with IPv6 to deploy desktops, laptops, and servers anywhere in a company’s network worldwide without having to be on site. That makes for a measurably more productive use of time and money.
Improved Mobile & Qos Support
IPv6 provides more flexible support for mobile computing devices, such as laptops, PDAs, cell phones, wristwatch computers, GPS tracking devices, and any other brilliant technology yet to be developed. IPv6 supports automatic transparent address reconfiguration while a device is in use, which provides better support for secure communications. IPv6 also improves on QoS support so time sensitive applications, such as video or VoIP, can be prioritized over less critical applications.
Why Choose NTT?
We Know IPv6
NTT has been directly involved with the development and deployment of IPv6 technology since 1996. Our network was the first of its kind to offer commercially available dual-stack IPv6 transit in the U.S. and then globally. Our highly experienced IPv6 engineers have been on the forefront of IPv6 implementation for over a decade.
Our IPv6 Service History
- 1996: NTT’s labs start one of the world’s largest global IPv6 research networks
- 1998: Verio begins participation in PAIX native IPv6 IX
- 1999: NTT begins IPv6 tunneling trial for Japanese customers
- 2000: Verio obtains IPv6 sTLA from ARIN
- 2001: NTT pioneers the world’s first IPv6 connectivity services on a commercial basis
- 2002: World Communications Awards (WCA) gives NTT the “Best Technology Foresight” award for its IPv6 global products
- 2003: NTT/Verio launches IPv6 Native, Tunneling, and Dual Stack commercial service in North America
- 2003: Communications Solutions magazine names NTT/Verio IPv6 Gateway Services “Product of the Year”
- 2004: NTT’s IPv6 Native and Dual Stack services become available around the globe
- 2004: NTT wins the World Communications Awards “Best New Service” award for IPv6/IPv4 Global Dual Service
- 2005: Dual stack Virtual Private Server released, making NTT the first ISP to offer an IPv6 Managed Firewall service
- 2006: NTT launches the IPv6 Transition Consultancy
- 2007: NTT is awarded GSA Schedule 70 contract for IPv6 IP transit
Our Protection Services
Our IntelliSecurity™ IPv6 Managed Firewall solution has improved upon the inherent security features of IPv6 to provide our IPv6 customers with a higher level of protection throughout their organization. With 24x7x365 monitoring of hackers and other Internet-related threats, your network and data remain secure.
The move to IPv6 might seem like a big step, but with our global expertise and infrastructure, there is no reason for it to be a difficult one. Our IPv6 transit services are ready for every business prepared to take the next step into the future of the Internet.
Get Started Today
Make your transition to IPv6 seamless. Please click the Contact NTT button below and fill out the form. We’ll have you talking to a member of our team in no time.
Contact the Global IP Network Team
Thank you for your interest in the Global IP Network.
Please click the button below and fill out the form, and a representative will contact you shortly.
NTT | Global IP Network
© 2023 NTT | Global IP Network